Frequently Asked Questions
01. Where is Ispire Technology’s corporate headquarters?
Our headquarters is located at 19700 Magellan Drive, Los Angeles, California 90502.
02. When was Ispire Technology incorporated?
We were incorporated in Delaware on June 13, 2023.
03. When did Ispire Technology go public?
We priced our initial public offering of common stock on April 3, 2023 at $7.00 per share and began trading on the Nasdaq Capital Market under the ticker “ISPR” on April 4, 2023.
04. How can I purchase shares of common stock?
Shares of common stock can be purchased through the stockbroker of your choice.
05. Does Ispire Technology have a direct stock purchase plan?
We do not offer a direct stock purchase plan.
06. Who are the members of Ispire Technology’s Leadership Team?
07. Who are the members of Ispire Technology’s Board of Directors?
08. Who is Ispire Technology’s independent registered public accounting firm?
MSPC is our independent registered public accounting firm. They have served in that role since 2022.
09. When is Ispire Technology’s fiscal year end?
Our fiscal year end is June 30.
10. How can I find Ispire Technology’s SEC filings?
11. Where can I find recent Ispire Technology press releases and latest news?
12. Does Ispire Technology pay a cash dividend?
We do not pay a cash dividend and we do not expect to pay any within the foreseeable future.
13. Who is Ispire Technology’s transfer agent for common stock and how do I contact them?
Our transfer agent manages and maintains the records of our common shares and can be contacted below:
Vstock Transfer, LLC, 18 Lafayette Place, Woodmere, New York 11593, telephone (212) 828-8436.